E-learning is a dynamically developing and modern form of education. It is an extremely effective and functional tool that enables learning at a high level in the pace, time and place chosen by us.
E-learning courses are built on the basis of interactive educational materials, enriched with navigational menus, icons (graphic files), animations and sound. The whole binding makes learning very flexible, effective and pleasant.
imply put, e-learning is remote teaching, distance learning, e-learning.
The advantages of e-learning:
- No disorganization of work – working time adjusted to the participant (we practice when we have time).
- The ability to adjust the exercises to the student’s needs.
- Diversifying learning through the use of new technologies.
- Learning at your own pace, without stress!
- An individual approach to each student, which we are often unable to achieve in school conditions.
- You save time, you do not have to come to classes, you start the lesson when you feel like it.
- Saving money in comparison with traditional forms of education – there is no need to: rent training rooms equipped with multimedia computer equipment, employ a trainer or commission an external training organization, lower prices, no travel and food.